Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Romance Line--Crimson Romance

Can there ever be too many romance publishers? Definitely NOT! The romance market is a multi billion dollar market.  Apparently, the readership is huge, so new publishers pop up and offer readers a diverse line of books--everything from 'sweet' to erotic to vampires and everything in between. My new publisher, Crimson Romance, has just contracted for my new contemporay romance THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU. They're a new company and I'm really excited to become one of their authors. I don't have a publication date yet--we're still in the preliminary stages--but as soon as I find out I'll let everyone know. Check them out on the web--www.crimson romance.com.

2 comments:

  1. Carole:

    What good news that you're going to be a Crimson Romance author. I look forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing wonderful things about Crimson Romance, Carolann. All the best for your new book. :)

    ReplyDelete